Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
I am a former litigator and joined LexisNexis in January 2016 as a Lexis®Draft Product Specialist.
My role is to promote the adoption of Lexis®Draft across the legal market. This is done through supporting pre-sales processes with legal sector and practitioner insight, understanding and engaging with customer requirements and project managing the product trial, engagement and adoption process. Given my past experience as a litigator, I have a strong focus on identifying and demonstrating how Lexis®Draft would assist litigators and how it could be integrated into their workflow.
I am passionate about art and attend auctions regularly. I studied History of Art at Sotheby'sand Art Business at Christie's and my favorite hobby is to walk around London's museums and galleries. I was born and grew up in France, in the lovely wine region of Bordeaux. I learned English when I left France to live in Chicago as an au pair when I was 17. I am currently learning Portuguese with the help of my Brazilian fiancé.
My experience includes:
- Read law at Cambridge University (Christ's College) and then at Université Panthéon Assas (Paris II).
- Trained and qualified as a Solicitor at Jones Day.
- Upon qualification, joined Jones Day's Global Disputes team and Project & Infrastructures.
- As a litigator, my practice focused on ADR- international arbitration and mediation in the Construction sector as well as general litigation (High Court UK litigation).
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem