Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
I am a Product Adoption Specialist providing support to firms and companies across London and the South East.
The purpose of my role is to deliver clear, relevant and tailored support on all Lexis Nexis products both face to face and online. My clients are split across London and Essex and I provide training and guidance in small groups, on a one to one basis or can always be reached with ad-hoc queries and issues! I pride myself on my communication skills and very much enjoy getting to the root of my client's needs and providing solutions which will quickly improve the speed, efficiency and ease of our customer's day to day life.
In my personal time, I try to get involved in winter sports such as skiing, ice skating and snowboarding as much as possible. I enjoy travelling and hope to see as much of the world as I physically can. I'm also a film fanatic with a huge DVD collection.
My experience includes:
- Graduated in 2012 with a 2:1 in Law from the University of East Anglia (Norwich).
- Has gained 3 years' experience in both interim and permanent recruitment.
- One year in legal recruitment, working with a broad range of magic circle, top 200 and US law firms.
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem