Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
I am a Product Adoption Specialist based in Birmingham
I manage a client base of around 70 accounts in the Midlands to drive usage and adoption of the portfolio of LexisNexis products and services. I joined LexisNexis in 2004 and worked for 4 years as an Account Manager for both the Tax and Legal sectors in the Midlands. I moved into the Product Adoption Team in 2008, also based in the Midlands area. I have a strong belief in doing the right thing for clients and helping them to get the most from the resources to which they subscribe.
I have been married to my wife Caroline for 10 years (professional cake decorator and designer), we have an award winning allotment and I play Blues Harmonica and Guitar in a number of bands in the Midlands (but not whilst training).
My experience includes:
- Physics B.ScHons (Birmingham)
- Open University Press , Senior Account Manager (Midlands, Ireland, Sweden, Norway)
- McGraw Hill / Open University Press, Sales Manager
- LexisNexis – Account Manager, Tax / Gold Account Manager, Legal (Midlands)
- LexisNexis – Product Adoption Specialist (Midlands)
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem