Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
I’m Amber, currently the ‘most northern-based’ PAS in the team (I live in the beautiful city of Durham). I joined LexisNexis in January 2015.
I provide Product Adoption support for our users in the North of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland and the Isle of Man. Sessions are tailored towards the attendees' requirements, to ensure they are able to use LexisNexis services efficiently within their day-to-day role.
I really enjoy meeting different people with varied requirements, equipping users with the skills and techniques to find accurate solutions quickly.
I am a SCUBA diving fan, as well as underwater photography, and am working towards the PADI Master SCUBA diver qualification. I also love horse riding, travel, music and reading.
My experience includes:
- LLB (Hons), Dunelm
- Diploma in Legal Practice, Northumbria
- 4 years' experience as a paralegal/legal researcher (mainly Islamic law, Oil & Gas law, international comparative law)
- 12+ years' experience of book-keeping & day-to-day management of a small business
- Member of Islam Law and Modernity multi-disciplinary research group.
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem