Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
I joined LexisNexis as an Online Product Adoption Specialist in March 2015. After 9 months, I moved from the online team into the face-to-face position as a Product Adoption Specialist.
I design and deliver bespoke product training programs to our Legal and Tax clients based in London and the South East. Sessions are always related back to practitioners' specific needs in order to bring LexisNexis products to life.
It is my personal priority to ensure that this support is provided on an ongoing basis to drive usage and maintain the efficiency afforded to clients by integrating LexisNexis solutions into their workflow.
I'm a fashion-lover, fitness-junkie and foodie..
My experience includes:
- LLB (Hons): I graduated from the University of East Anglia (UEA) in 2014.
- Luxury retail: During and after university I spent a lot of time working in the luxury retail industry as a stylist for premium Italian and French designers.
- Volunteering: I spent five years volunteering for community organizer Citizens UK as a Youth Leader and was heavily involved in the UEA Pro Bono Society's Innocence Project 2013-2014.
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem