Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
I’m Zahra, I started working for LexisNexis in April 2015 as part of the OPAS team. I am based in the Farringdon office situated in London.
I provide Product Adoption support for our users all over the country delivering high quality training on all LexisNexis products via an online conference platform. Sessions are tailored to meet our user's needs and expectations and can be delivered on a one to one basis or in a group session format. It is important to understand the needs of our customer's workflow in order to deliver efficient training and therefore I feel it is equally vital to build and maintain rapport with our customers by responding to their requests and feedback in a timely manner.
I am a huge adrenaline junkie and am currently working through my list of things to do on my bucket list! When I'm not hiking through Lake District or taking on a challenge by white water river rafting, I enjoy a much calmer lifestyle consisting of reading novels and listening to my favorite Italian pianist and composer, Ludovico Einaudi.
My experience includes:
- Degree - LLB (Hons), University of Westminster.
- Prior to LexisNexis – Customer Consultant at Carphone Warehouse whilst at University.
- Two Mini Pupillages at QEB and 1 Garden Court Barristers Chambers alongside various legal work experience including immigration work experience at UK Border Agency in Heathrow.
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem