Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
I have been with LexisNexis for the past three years having joined as a Student Associate in 2013 whilst reading Law at the University of Kent. I maintained this role whilst I undertook the LPC LL.M course at the University of Law in 2015 before progressing to the Online Product Adoption team in London.
As an Online Product Adoption Specialist I endeavour to provide my clients with bespoke, engaging and high-quality support throughout their relationship with LexisNexis. My aim is to assist clients in adopting LexisNexis Solutions into their daily practice which will in turn facilitate an efficient and speedy workflow. I offer one-to-one and/or small group consultations via an online platform allowing clients to take advantage of my services at a time and place that suits them.
My personal interests include cooking/baking, attending the theatre and traveling. I have been fortunate enough to visit a number of places including Amsterdam and Hong Kong during my studies but there still remains a whole host of places to tick off my bucket list.
My experience includes:
- LPC LL.M, University of Law, Chester
- Law LL.B (Hons), University of Kent
- Student Associate, LexisNexis
- Student Caseworker, Kent Law Clinic
- Legal Work experience ranging from the Royal Courts of Justice and chambers to city and regional law firms.
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem