Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
After completing Law School in Summer 2016, I joined the LexisNexis team in London in September 2016 as an OPAS.
As part of my role I deliver bespoke sessions on LexisNexis legal and tax products including LexisLibrary, LexisPSL, Lexisdraft, TolleyLibrary and TolleyGuidance for my client base. The online sessions are designed to enable my clients to work more efficiently, by understanding the function and value of their subscription. I place an emphasis on understanding the client's workflow in order to match functionality to their specific needs.
Having lived in Switzerland for 20 years of my life, I moved to London almost 4 years ago. Hence, I have a passion for languages and travel which I pursue when visiting my friends and family in Switzerland, Brazil and the US. When not planning my next backpacking trip, you might find me dancing Salsa, lifting weights at the gym or simply watching my favorite TV programs Dexter and Sense8 with a cup of Swiss hot chocolate.
My experience include:
- Law (Hons) LLB – University of Kent
- Case worker at the Kent Law Clinic for 3 years
- Legal work experience ranging from a vacation scheme at Mayer Brown International LLB and Thomas Eggar LLP to shadowing in-house, and shadowing a barrister during an inquest.
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem