Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
I joined LexisNexis in January 2016 as a Practical Guidance Specialist after working as a lawyer for 15 years
My role is to promote the adoption of LexisPSL across the legal market. This is done through supporting pre-sales processes with legal sector and practitioner insight, understanding and engaging with customer requirements and project managing the product trial, engagement and adoption process. I engage directly with senior decision makers and end-users across in-house legal teams and law firms to understand their day to day practice, business drivers and motivations. By combining sector insight with thorough knowledge of LexisPSL and its place within the wider LN portfolio, I seek to identify product development opportunities and work with our LN teams to ensure our customer needs are fully met. Given my past experience as an in-house lawyer, I have a strong focus on the in-house market.
I live near Birmingham with my wife and two boys Jack (5) and Max (3). In my spare time, I am mostly kept busy by my boys but (when allowed!), I enjoy playing and watching football (Aston Villa fan), golf and squash.
My experience includes:
- LLB hons Law Degree
- Qualified Solicitor (2002) and Solicitor-Advocate (2007)
- 7 years in private practice for Hammonds and Eversheds practising commercial litigation and corporate criminal defence.
- 8 years as an in-house lawyer including legal counsel for FTSE 100 catering company, Compass Group and Senior Legal Counsel (EMEA) for Avon Cosmetics.
- Director of not-for-profit professional support group for in-house lawyers.
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem