Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
I joined LexisNexis in the summer of 2014 from magic circle law firm Allen & Overy. I work in the Engagements Team on LexisPSL engagements, specializing in top tier accounts.
My role involves working with law firms, knowledge teams and fee-earners in the top tier as they go through the process of evaluating LexisPSL against the competition. The role is multi-faceted involving project management, relationship-building and customer insights / content strategy, as we endeavor to support the firm as they come to making an informed decision. A large proportion of our time is customer-facing, as we try to understand each firm's needs to ensure we offer a market-leading solution for their various knowledge requirements.
I am married and have two children, aged seven and five. Although they are a full-time job in themselves, I also (occasionally!) enjoy singing, swimming, yoga and started a choir in Singapore, which is still going strong six years later (www.numama.com).
My experience includes:
- First Class Honours Degree in Mandarin Chinese (with Japanese) from The University of Edinburgh
- Prior to joining Lexis I trained and qualified at Allen & Overy LLP as a commercial litigator, with a specialism in property litigation
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem